Live at ARCHIVE 3/11/20
Time & Location
About The Event
Live classes at ARCHIVE with maximum 6 people every Tuesday from 6.30pm-8.00pm
We do follow the rules and guidlines:
To reduce the risk of catching or spreading coronavirus, try to keep at least 2 metres away from eachother.
An infected person can pass on the virus even if they do not have any symptoms, through talking, breathing, coughing or sneezing.
We should also avoid: physical contact; being close and face-to-face; touching things that other people have touched.
Where you cannot stay 2 metres apart you should stay more than 1 metre apart, as well as taking extra steps to stay safe.
- you do need to bring your own mat, blanket and pillow, your water bottle and hand sanitziser
- please wear a face covering when entering ARCHIVE until you are on your mat
- bring warm layers as we will open windows
- if you do feel unwell or have any symptoms, please do not join the class
Let's keep eachother safe.
- Kundalini Yoga at ARCHIVE£12.50£12.500£0